JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

User Competition: Weekly Weight Loss - 06/06/2020 Results

Time Out (Alex)

This thread is for discussion about the user competition: Weekly Weight Loss - 06/06/2020 Results - which runs from 05/30/2020 through 06/06/2020.

Time Out (Alex) Replied:

I didn't even weigh myself on Saturday. May was so bad for me, and I was in a bad place.

I'm going to put my weight in that I was today, which was 186.6 and just start new. I'm happy it's a new month. My goal is to lose .6 oz at least. Starting small so that I don't get too upset. I'm really going to focus on what goes into my mouth.

Lyn💛 Replied:

I'd love to see a 3 pound loss this week but will be happy with anything. Or so I tell myself...

Time Out (Alex) Replied:

So far so good. I've been going on the Treadmill every morning followed by Biggest Loser DVD and I feel like it's helping me. I'm down a lbs! So happy. I hope it stays like this.

Lyn💛 Replied:

Way to go Alex!

Time Out (Alex) Replied:

Wow Lyn, you did amazing this week, what a loss.

I lost 1.6 and am super happy. Good job!

Thulz💕 Replied:

Daaaamn Lyn!!! Well done that is a fantastic result!
Alex that is a really awesome loss as well

June is really going to be one for the books

Lyn💛 Replied:

Thanks! I'm on fire right now, just hoping to keep it going and not sliding backwards.

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.