JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

User Competition: Wellness In July, Oh My!

Jeanne- CE!

This thread is for discussion about the user competition: Wellness In July, Oh My! - which runs from 07/01/2020 through 07/31/2020.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Everyone is welcome, so please join in officially, unofficially, or any way that works for you!

My plan is to narrow my wellness road a bit, with progress vs. perfection at the forefront. I would like for my weight to settle in to the low end of my healthy range, but will listen to my body for the signs of true wellness and not just what I think sounds good. Clean Lean Jeanne no matter what!

Lyn💛 Replied:

I'm in.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

I always love new beginnings, and am excited about a new month! Today I have the first of hopefully my last six weekly treatments for my leg veins. Though considered minor, this procedure does require some reduction of physical activity, so it is extra important for me to be mindful to intake only clean healing foods in moderation.

Diane Replied:

I'm in....

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

No weigh today, due to bandages (very routine, no big deal at all!) Committed to narrow road clean eating, and being mindful of portion sizes.

Thulz💕 Replied:

I'm in. July needs to be a month of significant progress. I want to have a minimum of 25 Green Dots

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

I've been on point with clean eats and good rotation of wellness checkpoints. Weight has bumped up, I believe due to inflammation combined with reduced activity from leg vein treatments and a little dental work, sigh! I will reduce portion sizes accordingly!

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

No weigh in this morning, as leg is still bandaged from yesterday. Planning on reduced portions today. I have to remember that I have a slow body, and to stop eating while I am still hungry, which is hard to do; but I can do hard things!

Lyn💛 Replied:

I need to get my head back in the game.

Thulz💕 Replied:

I'm losing a little every day. I'll take it. One of the major big rocks for me this month is to not follow a red dot with another. This is the thing that usually undoes a whole week's worth of progress.
This makes my journey unnecessarily hard.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

We can all do hard things, starting now!

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

I'm mostly doing all the right things pretty consistently, and my body is enjoying being a higher weight than what I just arbitrarily think is a good number. So how can I argue with that? Funny, even at a healthy weight, I think I know more than my body knows about what the scale should read.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Still plugging away on the eat-clean road; weight is not budging, so I will let it be as long as my big picture wellness is on point.

Lyn💛 Replied:

I'm doing well with food, not so much with exercise. All in all I am in a good place at the moment.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Today is no-weigh because of bandages, and I will do more stretching than moving. The good news is only 3 more sclerotherapy sessions; I'm purposely finishing up my appointments now while the temperature is near or in triple digits and it's hard to do anything outside.

Lyn💛 Replied:

Smart thinking Jeanne! I actually took a walk this morning before the heat set in and will do yoga in a bit. Feeling good.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Today I'll do all of my p.t., and upper body work, and also focus on big picture wellness.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Lots of stretching today, and the upper body focus that did not happen yesterday; also an active day around the house.

Lyn💛 Replied:

I took a walk this morning before the heat sets in and will do yoga later.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

More heavy duty stretching and restorative yoga are what my body is telling me would be good today.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

My bod is responding well to gentler workouts while it heals from schlerotherapy each week. Only a couple more weeks and done with the treatment, and I can pick up the pace then.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Today will be all of my p.t., and intentional walking or gentle bouncing indoors.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

I will walk and bounce before getting temporarily sidelined by sclerotherapy!

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Focus on hydration, wellness balance in general, routine house chores, and light movement and stretching today, as I will have bandages on until mid-afternoon.

Lyn💛 Replied:

I've been slacking but am going to up my game today.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Aiming for restorative yoga and an active day in general.

Lyn💛 Replied:

Yoga for me...I won't skip it!

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Taking it pretty easy today in general, but lots of p.t. and active house projects.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Getting in all of my p.t. today along with light movement around the house.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Online yoga and bouncing on rebounder are on today's agenda.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Today is an online yoga class day. It's the actual studio where I am a member, and they have lots of videos as well as streamed live classes.

Lyn💛 Replied:

You've done great Jeanne!

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.