JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

User Competition: August Week 2

Lyn💛

This thread is for discussion about the user competition: August Week 2 - which runs from 08/08/2020 through 08/15/2020.

Lyn💛 Replied:

Ok, I'm starting to think about next week. I am going to keep with my consistent exercise goal and add in consistent water intake. I have serious problems with this one.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

I'm adding in a more serious and intentional workout schedule while on this break from sclerotherapy. I already have it all planned out what I think may work on what day.

Thulz💕 Replied:

Guess who's back? LOL
I'm in.
I'll come back with a goal tomorrow

Thulz💕 Replied:

Ok the goal is what worked in June when we all did that challenge - The goal is to show up and blog everyday.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Really planning for what things of lesser wellness importance will get crowded out in order for me to get back to being a happy and humble workout warrior! It's time.

Denise Replied:

Still learning this whole new Keto lifestyle. I like how I'm feeling so far.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Today I'm going for upper body weights and p.t. Looking forward to more evening walks and bike rides when temps are not quite so hot. I'll bounce on the rebounder a little If I feel like I need more movement later. I'm sore (not in pain; just feels like muscles waking back up) from the recent ramp up of activity, which is what I believe is bumping my weight up. It's still ok, as I know my body will sort it out, but hurry up already!

Lyn💛 Replied:

You know, I should probably pull my rebounder out, I kind of forgot about it! So far so good for me. I hate water but sure notice the difference when I get enough of it.

Thulz💕 Replied:

Lol so What's a rebounder, guys? Is it like a trampoline?

Lyn💛 Replied:

Yep, a mini trampoline!

Denise Replied:

I have one too. There are workouts on Youtube you can follow along with if you like too.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Today will include the upper body workout that did not happen yesterday, along with p.t.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

So far scheduling more intentional movement has gone well and seems doable in the long run. Today will be a lighter day.

Lyn💛 Replied:

I'm hitting the water and hating every sip of it. And I feel better for it. Also I feel so much better now that I am exercising on the regular again.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Planking and p.t. of some sort are regulars in the daily "stretch and move" routine. This afternoon, I will also take a zoom Bikram yoga class.

Denise Replied:

I can't figure out if it's Keto Flu or just plain age but I can't seem to keep up with the demands on my body at work. I have no one to cover me for breaks so I sit when I can and often eat lunch standing up secretly hiding my eating from customers in the restaurant. When I get home, I crash and sleep. ARGHH!

Sandy Replied:

I agree Lyn... I'm back to exercising daily and I feel much better for it.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Increasing the exercise seems to be the ticket for me right now. Today I will do upper body weights and my full p.t. routine.

@ Denise: I can't imagine that it's age, given all of the active and vibrant folks of all ages. Of course I have no idea, but it sounds like your body is reacting to all of the change and will settle in. When I tried keto, I did not have that, but my BFF girl Di (who loves keto) had the flu reaction, and was like a lethargic bear just out of hibernation at first, probably for a week or two. The weight just fell off of her, and I just felt like I always had a brick in my digestive system (I followed keto to a T for a whole month).

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

I will stretch and move; not sure what yet but it will be indoors; triple digits here

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Did a nice zoom Bikram yoga class; I love doing this from home and will continue to do so. A pretty active day in the house as well.

Lyn💛 Replied:

My weight stayed stuck most the week but I had a nice loss right at the end so I'm glad I didn't allow myself to spiral.

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.