JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

User Competition: August Week 3

Lyn💛

This thread is for discussion about the user competition: August Week 3 - which runs from 08/15/2020 through 08/22/2020.

Lyn💛 Replied:

I'm still working on what week 3's goal will be...

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

I'm thinking along the lines of balance and self affirmation, as I am scheduled to go back to work on the 21st after being off for five months. My whole life's to do list does not have to be completed between now and then.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Time to put the "What you did today was enough" stickie back up on my bathroom mirror.

Lyn💛 Replied:

I think for me week 3 is going to be keep doing what you did in week 1 and 2. Which I guess goes right along with your "what you did today was enough." I am doing well and don't want to add on more than I can handle right now which will likely send me into not doing well. Best to just ride this wave for a while.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Peace of mind is in the forefront today; doing what I can and letting go of what I can't.

Denise Replied:

Week 3? Is it Week 3 already? I have fallen behind already. It was a bit of a crazy week. I've just been tired after work and my body readjusting that I"m hoping I am out of the woods now and the extra energy kicks in for Week 4.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Focusing on inner peace, and on what DOES get done today vs. what does not get done, and be ok with that, though that mindset does not come naturally. Maybe it will in time; I've made some huge shifts in my thinking over the years, why not this?

Denise Replied:

I'm tired this morning. Late night and Mondays will be late with classes. Oh well. Something new to adjust to. Isn't that just like it? Adjustments don't come easy but they do come. Have a great day everyone.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Today's focus will be presence in the present!

Lyn💛 Replied:

Not sure I will be doing yoga tonight. It has been a long day. But a productive one.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

I will keep inner peace today by showing a little more kindness and understanding when others are expressing frustration or negativity. My natural tendency is to unintentionally fuel the fire by either choosing to take on the negativity or trying to solve the problem. Nothing big going on or anything, just generally noticing people's over reactions to what seem like ordinary little frustrations from my limited view. But there's always that last little straw that breaks the camel's back.

Lyn💛 Replied:

People certainly seem to be on edge in this crazy world we are living in.

Denise Replied:

No kidding Lyn!!! No kidding. There's a lot of "Karens" out there. hahaha Sad to be them. There's no need to be that miserable unless they are using all of this for an excuse to show their real colors.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Today's balance involves living the moment I'm in and appreciating it.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Today I will listen- really listen, even to silence- more than I talk.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

A balanced day of work and play is the goal of the day.

Lyn💛 Replied:

caulking and painting my day away! the more i get done, the less i have to do...

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

I will save space and time for randomness.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

I will be sure to have smiling eyes behind my mask today, and know for sure that not all wellness checkpoints will find a spot in every day.

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.