JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

User Competition: 10 Days of Moving

Time Out (Alex)

This thread is for discussion about the user competition: 10 Days of Moving - which runs from 09/21/2020 through 09/30/2020.

Time Out (Alex) Replied:

This is to get us moving for the rest of September.

We have 10 days to do some kind of deliberate exercise. You have to do a minimum of 10 minutes for it to count. You can go for a quick walk (or long ), yoga, run, treadmill, elliptical, dancing, etc. Basically do something deliberate that will quick start your heart and burn some calories for at least 10 minutes for 10 days in a row. You can do the same thing everyday, or different, that is entirely up to you.

For fun we can post it here, and maybe it will give us all ideas.

The goal is to make this a habit, so then October exercise will be a breeze. Who's joining me?

Time Out (Alex) Replied:

DAY 1:
Treadmill & Last Chance DVD with Jillian (Biggest Loser)

Lyn💛 Replied:

Great idea Alex, this is exactly what I need to force myself into action. I will let you know what I did in a while!

Lyn💛 Replied:

ummmm, i forgot to do my 10 minutes. but i will have a good, solid 9. lol

Time Out (Alex) Replied:

DAY 2:
Treadmill & Last Chance DVD

Lyn💛 Replied:

yoga

Time Out (Alex) Replied:

DAY 3:
Treadmill and Last Chance DVD

Time Out (Alex) Replied:

DAY 4:

Time Out (Alex) Replied:

DAY 5

Lyn💛 Replied:

I am failing miserably at this. LOL

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

I like to move-it move-it! Getting back in this groove myself. Planning a bike ride and some indoor stretching and moving today.

Lyn💛 Replied:

yoga yesterday and walk today , and yoga still to come today

Lyn💛 Replied:

yoga

Time Out (Alex) Replied:

DAY 6

Time Out (Alex) Replied:

DAY 7
Treadmill

Time Out (Alex) Replied:

DAY 8
Treadmill & Last Chance DVD - Week 2

Time Out (Alex) Replied:

DAY 9

Lyn💛 Replied:

You are on fire, Alex!!!

Time Out (Alex) Replied:

DAY 10

Time Out (Alex) Replied:

I feel good I did 10 days in a row of exercise. Average 90 minutes each day. I went above my goal. This should make October super easy now!!!!!

Lyn💛 Replied:

Good for you! I'm going to do better in October.

Thulz💕 Replied:

Alex this is why you've been kicking our butts in the Fitbit challenges!!
Well done babe!

So this is the first time I am able to join one of those custom challenges... it says I have to do 240000 steps for October!!!
It's actually quite exciting

Challenge Accepted! Good thing I'm in a stepbet marathon too

Time Out (Alex) Replied:

Mine says 391,000! I don't know how I'm going to do it. I want to actually try it though.

I was trying to get back into the swing of things. I've been so bad these past few months. Time to start moving.

I was super excited to see you accept the challenge. I want to try some other ones too. So look for them. Nice to see you on here!

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.