JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

User Competition: Exercise Days - October 2020

Time Out (Alex)

This thread is for discussion about the user competition: Exercise Days - October 2020 - which runs from 10/01/2020 through 10/31/2020.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

I didn't officially sign up, but would like to chime in here! Yesterday I did my moving and stretching pt routine, and today will be a hiking getaway.

Time Out (Alex) Replied:

Great job Jeanne!

Feel free to join us!

Time Out (Alex) Replied:

I did Treadmill & Last Chance DVD Week 2 both yesterday and today!

Lyn💛 Replied:

I did yoga and kettlebell yesterday, not sure what is on tap for today yet.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Today is full pt routine, which includes lots of stretching and moving, and I throw in a few yoga moves while I'm at it!

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

While yesterday was very active in general, I never did prioritize my intentional exercise. Today's another day!

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

I did the full pt routine yesterday, and planning a biking outing today!

Lyn💛 Replied:

It has been busy days for me so far. Not making excuses, just the reality of my situation right now. I hope to do yoga tonight. I need it!

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Yesterday ended up being a picnic and a walk, at the park where Gary and I had our very first date!

No planned intentional exercise today other than my daily planking and stretching, which is done!

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Biking!

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Possibly weights and full pt routine, but I can be had on a beautiful day, to do something active outdoors!

Time Out (Alex) Replied:

I have been exercising everyday since 09/21 when I did the 10 Day Challenge.

Six days a week I do Biggest Loser DVD. Right now I'm on Week 3 of the Last Chance DVD. Then I go on the Treadmill for at least 40 minutes.

I'm not losing too much weight, however I can feel myself getting stronger and the clothes are fitting better. That makes me happy.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

You are really going after it, Alex! Good for you!

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Home yoga my way today

Time Out (Alex) Replied:

Today: Bike Ride with my husband
Walk with one of my kids
Treadmill for 58 min.
Last Chance DVD - Week 3

I'm pooped!

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

I did end up doing lots of pt and stretches yesterday. No planned movement for today; does running around at work like a chicken with its head cut off count?

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

I've been super active, but to me that doesn't count as dedicated intentional exercise, and in fact it's high time to seriously rotate that back in. Today's goal is the whole pt routine and getting outside. Temps are wonderful here right now.

Time Out (Alex) Replied:

I have done really well with my exercise. Super happy and proud of myself.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

I did make it outside for a nice walk this afternoon with Gary and the grrrls

Time Out (Alex) Replied:

I have been moving every day this month. That is 25 Days of at least 45 minutes per day.

Lyn💛 Replied:

Well done, Alex! I have not done much intentional exercise but I can honestly say I have been moving every day this month. haha

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Very inspirational! I bet you're reaping positive rewards!

Thulz💕 Replied:

Alex OMG well done on the All for One challenge!! Just saw you got to your impossible goal!

I've got 23000 to go for mine. It would be great to get it too

Time Out (Alex) Replied:

Thulz: I can't believe I did it, I'm pretty shocked. I just created the one for November. Can't wait to see what they give me this time!

You are so close, you can do it! Two days left to get it. I'm routing for you!

Jeanne: Feeling really good, still going strong since Sept 21st. I haven't missed a day yet, and seeing major changes with my body. The weight hasn't been as much but the feeling is amazing and the strength. I've lost 7lbs since Sept. 21 and I'm about to go down a dress size. I know the weight will come, I just need to keep moving.

Thulz💕 Replied:

I'm only 5000 away now so I'm definitely going to get it!! I'm not going to bed until I get it!!

Alex, your consistency has really been amazing and you are probably gaining muscle and changing shape... at the end of the day, that is more important than the number on the scale. Well done!

When (not if) I have lost a 100lbs the shape and strength is going to be for sure more important to me than the numbers on the scale

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Today's a hiking day! Let's hope I don't feel too decrepit the morning after, lol!

Time Out (Alex) Replied:

Love the attitude Thulz! No night, night until you clock those 5,000 steps! Love it!

Oh yeah, the feeling is more important than the number. I know the numbers will go down too, with time.

Time Out (Alex) Replied:

Thulz, those bingo challenges are so difficult for me. This week it wants me to complete over 40 miles of walking. Does Fitbit not realize that I sit all day at a desk!

But like you I am determined that by tomorrow night I will have BINGO!

Thulz💕 Replied:

Check it out!! I'm overly excited about this because I honestly thought they are crazy to expect that from me. Goes to show the amount of limitations we put on ourselves

Thulz💕 Replied:

This week's bingo was crazy for sure... I think it's because the pattern had fewer tiles.
I was shocked as well with my goals until I realized it was the pattern
It's at least one game I'm really good at and get to win

Time Out (Alex) Replied:

Yeah! You did it! Now you can go to bed!

It's true we can accomplish anything we set our minds to. I never thought in a million years I would get to 391 this month and I've managed to go over. I'm just scared what they are going to give me next month!!!

Night, night.

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.