JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

User Competition: Exercise Days - November 2020

Time Out (Alex)

This thread is for discussion about the user competition: Exercise Days - November 2020 - which runs from 11/01/2020 through 11/30/2020.

Lyn💛 Replied:

My plan is to do some form of intentional exercise every day in November. Well, maybe not on Thanksgiving, we'll see about that one. LOL

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

I will chime in here without being "official." I do really want to ramp up my exercise in November! However, I have had a recent visit from the perfectionist monster, so it will be best if I just come and go and cheer others on.

Time Out (Alex) Replied:

Let's do it. I did it for October 2020. I think it was my first time ever in my life.

I plan on doing it again in November, even for Thanksgiving. I will just have to make it work, because I'm worth it.

Thulz💕 Replied:

I hope y'all don't mind me talking about Fitbit related stuff in these chats coz it's all exercise related right

Alex have you heard the saying "no good deed goes unpunished"? I feel like that's what's happening to you! Did they really give you almost half a million steps to accomplish this month!!!

Lyn💛 Replied:

Yeah, her number is really high! Mine is higher than I think I can pull off, I guess they pulled off of last month which I had so many steps in but this month I plan to not be running around like a maniac every day. LOL But I DO plan on taking intentional walks so maybe it will even out.

Time Out (Alex) Replied:

I know right, those people are confused or something. I'm not sure how I'm going to pull that one off! I will try, that's all I can do!

Lyn💛 Replied:

yoga and an ab/butt workout

Time Out (Alex) Replied:

How's everyone doing?

I'm on track, I just need to log it in.

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.