JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

User Competition: Exercise Minutes - November 2020

Time Out (Alex)

This thread is for discussion about the user competition: Exercise Minutes - November 2020 - which runs from 11/01/2020 through 11/30/2020.

Lyn💛 Replied:

I'm in. Now that we are in the new house, hopefully I will have more time to take care of me. We still have a lot to do and now we need to get the old house ready to sell but I should be able to get back to closer to normal.

Time Out (Alex) Replied:

Let's do it. I don't really have a gold, except to just do it everyday.

Lyn💛 Replied:

Same. Every day!

go4itgranny Replied:

I'm aiming for a small goal of adding a minimum of a 15min daily walk to my usual activities. I know that doesn't seem very challenging but I'm aiming to build a habit of just doing it! Once that is established I can increase the time.

Lyn💛 Replied:

I know, for me, if I aim too high I will burn out and end up doing nothing so I like your goal of adding a little at a time.

Time Out (Alex) Replied:

One day at a time!

Time Out (Alex) Replied:

Make sure you are moving around everyone. Even if it's only for a few minutes, it's so important for our health's. Remember one day at a time, will equal amazing results.

Lyn💛 Replied:

I have been moving every day, yesterday was the first day I missed intentional exercise but I understand the reason so I am ok with it. And I was active all day anyway so it's not like I was sitting around. lol

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.