JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

User Competition: Weekly Weight Loss - Results 01/23/2021

Time Out (Alex)

This thread is for discussion about the user competition: Weekly Weight Loss - Results 01/23/2021 - which runs from 01/16/2021 through 01/23/2021.

Time Out (Alex) Replied:

How's everyone doing? I'm at a stand still, I gained some weight because of that time of the month and I'm just sitting at 178 after dropping down to 176. So I'm a little upset right now. I know it will come off, but I was supposed to weigh this weekend 177. I was ahead, now I'm behind!

Lyn💛 Replied:

I'm finally moving again. Hoping to keep it going.

Melinda Replied:

I am slooowly moving down, am going to make today a green day!!

Anna Replied:

Barely moving at all but not moving upwards so I will take that. I almost made the 10K yesterday. Missed it but a 200 steps. Today is the day! I have to do more. I am pitter puttering at this and that and not getting things done. So today, I will try again to be more productive. Small goals for success. I truly feel like I am fighting a huge current in a brook. I will be glad when I get to the other side, lol. Not as in passing --- just the brook! lol Have a great day fellow Syders'

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

LOL Anna!

Lyn💛 Replied:

hahaha Anna!

Time Out (Alex) Replied:

I'm not moving. I've been sitting at 178.2 to 178.6. It just won't move. I'm still exercising though. I think it's the stress at work. A lot of Covid scares going around and some positive cases too.

Good news though I ran most of my I-Fit challenge today (25 min of 30 min) and my heart rate didn't go over 148. It used to get in the 160's to 170's at the same speed and I couldn't talk. Now I'm singing with a heart rate of 148. So I'm taking this as success even if my weight is not moving. Yesterday I climbed a mountain and did 775 ft total incline in 30 minutes. My machine was on the highest incline for the whole 30 min.

Lyn💛 Replied:

That is a great success, Alex!

Jenn J Replied:

That's exciting growth Alex. Your body may not show a numbers change, but your heart and lungs are showing you in spades. Great job!!!

Time Out (Alex) Replied:

I gained more this morning!

Lyn💛 Replied:

I am STUCK. I guess my body is in shock or something. LOL

Jenn J Replied:

Alex, my body does that every 2 or 3 days. I bounce up a bit, but within 2 days I'm below where I was before. I'm accepting that my body is doing this pattern and not stressing as long as I keep seeing a loss over all.

Time Out (Alex) Replied:

My body has been doing this for 2 weeks!

Jenn J Replied:

Perhaps your body is shifting weight from fat to muscle. So you are losing fat but gaining muscle that offsets the loss. Have you done any body measurements lately?

Anna Replied:

Alex, maybe you are holding on to water... Have you been watching your salt intake?

Time Out (Alex) Replied:

I've been amazing with eating. I weighed slightly less this morning from yesterday, but still up 3.5 lbs. I just don't understand. I'm eating right and exercising everyday! It's been over 2 weeks of this.

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.