JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

User Competition: Wellness NOW; hindsight is 2020!

Jeanne- CE!

This thread is for discussion about the user competition: Wellness NOW; hindsight is 2020! - which runs from 01/01/2021 through 01/31/2021.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

2021 has a nice ring to it! New year, new month, many new days ahead! What changes will really enhance your wellness this month?

I will stick to what works for me: the Eat-Clean plan, but a narrower road version. Thankfully, I have been eating clean long enough now that nothing less will do! I will also continue to track my wellness checkpoints of hydration, stretching and moving, rest/down time, and of course things that make my heart sing!

Lyn💛 Replied:

Love the title of the comp! Especially as we are all anxious to leave 2020 in our hindsight.

I will be better with what I know works for me. I will eat as close to the earth as possible, I will focus on hydrating consistently (insert eye roll emoji here), I will step on my yoga mat regularly and make time for meditation regularly. Sleep and self care will also be in the forefront of my mind. This is the year I finish what I started.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Glad to ring in the new, and unguardedly optimistic about what it holds.

Lyn💛 Replied:

SO excited for this fresh start.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Enjoying the energy boost of all of these new beginnings, with hope that positive change will result, one baby step at a time.

Lyn💛 Replied:

Same here Jeanne. I am hoping the whole world takes advantage of this fresh start and the vibration level rises so much we ALL feel it.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

I will get out in nature today; trying to get outside every day that's reasonable, but I draw the line at the meteorologists who draw the short straw and get stuck having to cover the blizzard or hurricane.

Lyn💛 Replied:

We will go out for a drive to see the sunshine but won't spend time outside because it is too freaking cold!

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Another beautiful day!

Lyn💛 Replied:

Thick fog here, and since I don't have to drive in it...it is actually beautiful.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Today I am thrilled to be visiting chofam Erica's salon for a trim. I kind of have the Albert Einstein look at the moment.

Lyn💛 Replied:

I happen to be a big fan of Albert Einstein. LOL

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

I'm a fan too, Lyn! His quotes are magnificent and profound!

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

I will create with music today!

Lyn💛 Replied:

I'm going to diffuse some essential oils and listen to podcasts and music while I work around the house.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

I plan to enjoy music, get a dose of the outdoors, and minimize the negative screen time.

Lyn💛 Replied:

I plan to spend time in the kitchen today, making different soups. It's all that sounds good at the moment so I may as well make some to freeze for later too.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Music will do it for me today. I've made a commitment to keep my playing chops up on several major works, and I will also enjoy listening to the recordings of others and their interpretations.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Experiencing the peace that comes from having drawn a line in the sand as to how much time I spend on news; and completely ignoring or just scrolling over things that I know will be negative or offensive. I have a tendency to be morbidly curious about things, so I need the boundaries!

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Holding out hope for some measurable (measurable meaning ANY, not counting an occasional flurry that does not make it to the ground lol!) snow that is predicted for today. We have not had anything measurable here (Dallas TX) for six years now.

Lyn💛 Replied:

Sending snowy vibes your way Jeanne!

Jenn J Replied:

I'm in too. I haven't posted in here yet, but now I have.

Im making a commitment to my health to be here.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Well the snow at my house was not measurable, but it was exciting, beautiful, and made me feel like a kid!

Gratitude for, and focus on music vibes today.

Jenn J Replied:

Yesterday was a good walk day, until I realized I got 2 blisters on the ball of my right foot by my toes. So much for more walking over the new few days. Back to the stationary bicycle for me.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Less DOing, more BEing.

Lyn💛 Replied:

In the 50's here, went for a walk and it was awesome!

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Music!

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Enjoyed the most spectacular sunrise!

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Looking forward to fun interaction at work and a non-adulting relaxing evening at home.

Jenn J Replied:

Today's focus is to get back on the bicycle after my blisters have stopped hurting. 30 minutes planned.

Lyn💛 Replied:

I did 30 minutes of yoga!

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Pedis and music!

Jenn J Replied:

Got 30 minutes in last night. Planning another 30 tonight. Need to get into a pattern of at least 2 days cycling, 1 day break.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Get outside, work on music with some of my best energy of the day rather than wait until late in the day- much more joyful!

Lyn💛 Replied:

It has been in the low 30's here for a high so too cold to go out and walk, and I must say, after our walk the other day I really miss it! I can handle high 40's but 50's is ideal to me for walking.

Jenn J Replied:

I completely agree Lyn. I too prefer upper 40s and 50s for outdoor exercising.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Enjoying the bonus time that is revealed in this day away from my job.

Lyn💛 Replied:

It got to 43 today so I took a nice walk.

Jenn J Replied:

Today is my Sunday and I will be clean8ng around the house. Back to work tomorrow.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Healing time in prayer and accountability this evening.

Jenn J Replied:

Feeling accomplished as I made a dump run with my truck to get rid of trash. Yesterday I took trash sitting inside my house to my garbage can. My depression had me avoiding mundane things. Starting yesterday I am trying to do some small things every day. If that expands into bigger accomplishments...YEA for me...if not at least I will get something small done.

Lyn💛 Replied:

That is exactly how you do it Jenn!

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Do what I can, let go of what I can't.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Evening chill time that doesn't involve a tiny screen.

Jenn J Replied:

Today is cycle time after work and logging ALL food.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Music, after work chill time with BFFgirl Di, fun foodie prep.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

My wellness today will be enhanced by music, with a grateful nod to my home and those within.

Lyn💛 Replied:

Taking care of my oldest sons dogs today. These dogs are the size of horses but think they are lap dogs.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Music for the win!

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Today is "gotcha day" (1 year!)for catfam Chaz, the wonder cat of the universe!

Lyn💛 Replied:

Awwww, the day you found each other. Happy gotcha day!

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

BFFgirl Di accountability time today.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Music and yoga.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Getting outside and practicing music.

Jenn J Replied:

DRINK MY WATER. My scale gives me stats including hydration percentage. Women should be between 43 and 45%. I was down to 41% today. I need to get my water in to help flush out the toxins and fats.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Music, random chill time with the ones I love.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

I commit to a full yoga class today. I love it, but get stuck sometimes; music, of course!

Lyn💛 Replied:

Yoga for me too.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

A day of mostly things that make my heart sing!

Lyn💛 Replied:

Laziness and loving it.

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.