JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

User Competition: Weekly Weight Loss - Results 02/27/2021

Time Out (Alex)

This thread is for discussion about the user competition: Weekly Weight Loss - Results 02/27/2021 - which runs from 02/20/2021 through 02/27/2021.

Lyn❤️💛💜 Replied:

I am hoping for some big numbers this time. And putting in the work...

Time Out (Alex) Replied:

I'm still not losing weight, however I know I'm losing weight based on clothing and what I see in the mirror!

Jenn J Replied:

We all need to remember....sometimes we are losing fat and gaining muscle but the numbers don't change.

Time Out (Alex) Replied:

Jenn, I know that, however I've been stuck for almost 2 months now. I've never had a such a long time like this of no action, when I'm doing everything right. I exercise every single day, eat right, drink lots of water.
Good news, I dropped 2 pounds this morning. I've been waiting for this because I can really see change in the mirror. So I hope I don't yo-yo back.
How's everyone else doing?

Lyn❤️💛💜 Replied:

I had a gain this morning. This is not the way I wanted to get un-stuck. Watch out...next week WILL be different!

Jenn J Replied:

I am so close to 10 pounds lost I'm super excited. I just need .1 pounds to be at 10. My reward weight is about 2.5 pounds away. I'm excited. I noticed today that my Jean's dont have a floppy muffin top today. It's a little there but not flopping over my jeans. So happy to notice a body change.

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.