JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

User Competition: Forward MARCH in Wellness!

Jeanne- CE!

This thread is for discussion about the user competition: Forward MARCH in Wellness! - which runs from 03/01/2021 through 03/31/2021.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

I will stick to my plan that I know and love, continuing to track in writing my weight, and other wellness checkpoints of food, water, stretching/moving, sleep/down time, and things that make my heart sing; Yes, I really do joyfully track these things in order to live in peace and feel more balanced!

I am a combination of a worker bee, a hummingbird, and random ma'am: always in motion yet longing to wander, which usually suits me, but I am out of balance lately. My tweaks for the month include focus on more BEing and less DOing, getting more rest, and MARCHing forward with one act of decluttering every day.

Jenn J Replied:

Jeanne, I have noticed the more I eat better the better my mood is and the more motivated I am to do the cleaning and decluttering I need to do.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Today's declutter will be focused on which framed photos will go where, and updating which pic is in which frame.

Jenn J Replied:

Jeanne, great idea. I need to work on my bedroom more. I think I will focus on one of my dresser tops today.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Continuing on with the photos, which is a big project, one little declutter will do! I will BE by spending time with loved ones on accountability.

Jenn J Replied:

Today is focused on work. I am loving myself by choosing quality foods that fuel my body.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Declutter with more photo progress. BE with music making and getting outdoors.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

More photos, more music, more outdoors!

Jenn J Replied:

Today is about starting a knitting project for ME. I have knit many hats and scarves to give to others, but seldom knit for myself. I'm starting a sweater. First time knitting one, and I'm excited to do this.

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

Today I have been decorating for a big event. We are breaking my F.I.L. out of assisted living for his 92nd birthday! Not really breaking him out, we have a strict set of rules to follow (and we will) but it will be worth it for him to finally get out of that place for a while. He lost his wife and then went into a year of not being able to see anyone...it has been difficult.

deb Replied:

I hope his party goes well Lyn! Happy Birthday to your FIL!

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Awww, Happy BirthMONTH to your FIL, Lyn!

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Today I will continue with photos and have some chosen sister time with Di.

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

Cleaning and decorating for me. While listening to music and podcasts, of course.

Jenn J Replied:

At work, and then will be working on my sweater.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Enjoy BEing outdoors some, more photo decluttering.

It has really helped me to declutter even the tiniest thing each day. I had been stuck in the perfectionist log jam of not doing anything because the thought of all the tedium was overwhelming. My house is not really cluttered much at all; but I have a lot of nitpicky little things to tend to that free me up mentally and emotionally once they are done.

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

It's going to be weird to be around a bunch of people today, it's been so long. Can't say I've missed it. LOL But it will be so nice for my f.i.l. to get to see his family again, I'm so happy for him. He is strong and amazing man.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Today I get to record some vocal music at church, to be edited in for future online services; and of course another decluttering baby step with the photos.

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

Today I relax without a plan.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Today's BEing is date night planned by G; more photo declutter progress!

Jenn J Replied:

Excited for another loss day. Planning to keep focused on good eating.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Today's BEing will be accountability time with BFFgirl Di; and more photo decluttering.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

I will BE with some unstructured time this evening, and make a little photo progress for the declutter.

Jenn J Replied:

I am drinking tea, my water and focusing on good food choices.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

I will BE delighted to have the opportunity to rehearse vocal chamber music; more photo declutter progress.

Jenn J Replied:

Today I spent some time clearing off a cluttered dresser top. It felt liberating to see it more open. I also sent driving with my convertible down and sat in the sunshine for about 30 minutes.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Today's BEing includes BFFgirl time after work and relaxed time at home; and photos for the decluttering.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Today I will spend quality time on music, and I will declutter photos (it's coming along!)

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Mo music, mo decluttering of photos!

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Today I will BE creative in the kitchen and peck away at the photo decluttering.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Yesterday I ended up getting out for a great bike ride with Gary, so today is my day to create in the kitchen; plus more decluttering happening.

The decluttering got unstuck for me when I did not assign an amount of time on it, as long as I do something, anything, to declutter. And it is adding up remarkably!

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Today I will BE with BFFgirl Di for some serious down time; and another baby step of photo decluttering.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Music for sure, baking if time; and more decluttering.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Today is one of many celebrations for Gary's BirthMONTH: the clean feast and movie night hosted by chofam Di; plus at least a tiny bit of decluttering!

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Today we will get out for a day hike at the beautiful park within walking distance of our house; more music room decluttering- feels good!

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Getting outdoors, and creating music will keep my heart happy; declutter is in music room and will be indefinitely- not big chunks of clutter- mostly minutia, which is probably why it had been so easy to ignore for so long!

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Today's BEing will be with date night hosted by Gary; music room declutter.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

I will BE with Di for our accountability time; declutter in the music room.

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

Curling up with a good book. Or 3, or 6, because I have ADD and can't keep myself from going back and forth between books.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

In-person rehearsal with a small group of singers; music room declutter!

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

A fun evening for Gary's BirthDAY; a declutter baby step in the music room.

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

Happy Birthday Gary!!!

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

A little BFFgirl time after work, planning and prepping more BirthMONTH stuff for Gary; take a baby step of decluttering.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Extended kitchen time, a little music, a little decluttering!

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

Kitchen time and music here too!

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Singing in livestream worship this morning, a baby step of decluttering.

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

Possibly going out for a walk, haven't quite decided yet.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Date night with Gary- hopefully involving getting outdoors; baby step of decluttering.

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

Starting up my exercise routine again.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

BEing present for accountability time; a bit of decluttering.

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.