JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

User Competition: Wellness All April Long- No Fooling!

Jeanne- CE!

This thread is for discussion about the user competition: Wellness All April Long- No Fooling! - which runs from 04/01/2021 through 04/30/2021.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

I plan to narrow the road a bit after some planned wider road excursions in March, with basic wellness plan staying the same. I will specifically commit to decluttering and music practice 5/7 days each week, and generally improving in the areas of intentional exercise and adequate rest.

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

Narrow road for me for sure! I need to finally make some progress.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

I love a fresh start!

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

Same, Jeanne! I love a fresh start too.

Melinda Replied:

I am getting back on plan this month! Eating whole foods, easing back into my exercise plan, getting better sleep and taking better care of myself in general!

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Today I have the privilege of singing a livestreamed Good Friday tenebrae service, in an intimate chamber setting.

Jenn J Replied:

I am refocusing on my food choices, portion sizes, and walking at least 4 days a week. I'm tired of being this way.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Music and kitchen time will make my heart sing today!

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Enjoying my home and those within.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Clarinet practice, music room declutter...there's a lot going on in there for such a small room!

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

Feet on the dashboard, great music playing, and I sense a nap in my near future. LOL

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Focus on hydration today, throughout the day instead of tanking up!

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Clarinet practice, more music room declutter!

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

I have healthy eats prepared and am ready to conquer the day!

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

See yesterday

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

I've grabbed shelves and some things from the basement of the old house and am working on fitting them into the storage room in the new house. I can not tell you how much I LOVE not having stairs in this new house!

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Clarinet practice, forced declutter today to prep for carpet cleaning

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

This and that, it's a beautiful day so I'm hoping to get outside.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Music and decluttering for sure! I am making specific goals: for increasing the intentional exercise, and also for adding more time to my bare minimum sleep requirement. Nothing happens when I just make a general statement to do better.

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

Going to look for some plants today, it's getting time to work on the landscaping!

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Music in prime time, outdoor sunshine, declutter as I continue to edit as I put the rest of the things back from the carpet cleaning.

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

I've set a timer to go off every hour so I can figure out the light situation in my future flower beds and garden.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

I will accentuate the positive!

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Have been intententional about adding 1/2 hour to my minimum sleep/rest requirement. Today is fun and validating accountability time with BFFgirl Di.

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

Today I am making chocolate chip cookies for my husband and not a morsel of them will cross these lips. I will not even miss licking the spoon.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Music practice and music room declutter.

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

Working on gardening things and that makes my heart go pitter pat.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Music practice, music room declutter, stretching and movement routine.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Music, continue with decluttering.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Music, decluttering, getting outdoors for a nice walk.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Music, music room declutter, time outdoors.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Sneak in some music practice if it works out!

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

Yoga. I've been letting other things get in the way and I need to protect and hold space for this one thing in my life.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

A little practice, a little declutter; baby steps today.

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

My plan is to do two shorter yoga sessions today, spread them out and see how that feels.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

A bit more time for decluttering and practice today.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

The usual, with gratitude for all the music vibes; and the ongoing decluttering.

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

Spending time in the kitchen today.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

I have been holding myself to the intention of increasing my minimum sleep requirement by 15 minutes. I will do some more photo reorg and practice.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Rested great last night! Planning outdoor activity, music, and a little decluttering.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Practice during prime energy hours, declutter whenever!

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

An early evening practice session, and decluttering in the cracks of time.

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

I have been going through things at the old house, it is emotionally exhausting.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

I will get a good practice in before dinner, and clutter whenever.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Finish out the month with a nice practice and as little decluttering as possible.

I did make progress this month increasing my minimum nightly sleep goal. Now a bit more focus on intentional exercise, moving forward to May. I need actual goals, however small, as general good intentions do not work for me.

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.