JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

User Competition: Weekly Weight Loss - Results 05/29/2021

Time Out (Alex) πŸ’‹

This thread is for discussion about the user competition: Weekly Weight Loss - Results 05/29/2021 - which runs from 05/22/2021 through 05/29/2021.

Time Out (Alex) πŸ’‹ Replied:

Weekly goal? Where are you this week?

My goal this week is 1.5 lbs!

Lynβ€οΈπŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’œ Replied:

Going for 3 pounds.

Let's make May be a big loser! In a good way, of course!

ThulzπŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ Replied:

Well I'd like to lose the 2.6 that I gained and maybe another 2.4 to close May with. I know I'm capable of it... I just have to choose it

I will be happy to get off what I gained in the middle of the month. I think I can do it but it will not be easy.

Oh great it's already happened!! 2.6 gone and and 1.1 in loss territory for May. So excited!!

Good job!

I just checked the competition and I'm really happy to see we are all following through on the desire to make this last week a big loser week! Well Done everybody!!

As for me, I cheekily set a 5lbs goal and never in my wildest dreams did I think I could be at 6.4 loss right now

Way to go Thulz! I'm doing well this week and finally back to where I started the month so I should hopefully at least see a tiny loss for May. Planning on seeing a huge loss for June, vacation and all.

You go Thulz!

I gained back some this morning, not sure why. However it doesn't mean I'm not trying.

Good job gang!

Wow! Look at everyone's losses this week. Good job team!

We're just following your lead Alex

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.