JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

User Competition: Month of May: Wellness Every Day!

Jeanne- CE!

This thread is for discussion about the user competition: Month of May: Wellness Every Day! - which runs from 05/01/2021 through 05/31/2021.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Everyone is welcome to join!

My wellness plan for this month is to stick with my tried and true Eat-Clean regimen with some planned treats along the way, including a rotation of things that get and keep me well: staying within my goal weight range, hydrating, intentionally moving, getting enough sleep/rest/downtime. I will plan well, live well, and BE well!

I will also be loving and forgiving to myself, knowing that every wellness checkpoint does not fit into every day, and that life happens!

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

...not to mention always making room for things that make my heart sing!

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Things that will add to my wellness today are getting a pretty pedi with BFFgirl Di, practicing music, and going for a much needed appointment with chofam "Hairica."

ThulzπŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ Replied:

Have never heard the term chofam...what does it mean? Is it like family by choice?

Your wellness plan pretty much is a fully formed version of what and where I want to be... I especially like the part about knowing that every wellness checkpoint does not have to fit into everyday BUT making space everyday to do something for wellness.

Lynβ€οΈπŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’œ Replied:

This is going to be a crammed packed busy month for me so my goal is to keep my eating clean and to make sure to find a little zen time each day.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

@Thulz, you are right! Chofam=chosen family!πŸ'-

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

I will support my wellness goals today by getting outdoors, practicing music, and doing a restorative yoga video.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

My wellness will be enhanced today by spending the evening on down time with Gary.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

I will get a big wellness boost today from getting outside after work on this sunny/mid 70s day, and practicing music.

I'm not exactly outside but painting the front and back exterior doors so they are wide open and I'm getting fresh air!

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

I will have a sWELL time today meeting with yogi Katherine about nutrition ideas, get outside, practice music.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

My wellness will improve today with chill time after work with BFFgirl Di, playing music, and enjoying getting outdoors on another beautiful day. <3

I hope to have a quiet evening at home with my dear sweet hubs.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Today I will support my wellness goals by practicing music, and enjoying my home and those within.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Today has been cleared for R&R and a random ma'am day at home.

Same here.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Today's wellness boost will be in a date night tonight.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

My wellness will be enhanced today through prayer and accountability time this afternoon and evening.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Today's wellness boost will be my nutrition and adjustment check-in with Dr. Tim, and unscheduled time for things that make my heart sing!

Getting outside and planting my herbs. Digging in the dirt is always good for my soul.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Today's wellness enhancement is the excitement, wonder, and new energy that comes with this last day of school.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Today's wellness will be increased through planning a fun trip and enjoying down time with the hubs and BFFgirl Di.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Today I will add to my wellness through music practice and time outdoors, as it looks like a rainy week ahead. I actually love getting out in rain, but here, that often means storms.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Today's wellness will be enhanced through music and time spent with loved ones.

My intentional wellness will come in the form of me time which includes nothing that "needs" to be done.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

My wellness enhancer of the day will be coffee with Tim and random time at home.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Seeing long-time friend Susie and having accountability time with Di tonight will add to my overall wellness today.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Today I will enhance my wellness by checking in for routine health assessments.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

I will spend some time outdoors in the off-and-on rain, and rejoice greatly at tonight's Dallas Learning Center graduation, where I work. Many eyes will be leaking.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

My wellness will be enhanced today by getting outside in this on again/off again rain with the hubs and the grrrls and perusing recipes.

I've been ignoring my wellness because I've been busy. I need to stop doing that!!!!!!!!!

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

My wellness will be enhanced today through music practice, and randomness at home.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Today I will support my wellness through music practice and baking a healthy breakfast cake; ovens are still on backorder, but I got a large capacity toaster/broiler/convection countertop oven that has capacity for pans as large as 13x9x2 and bundt cake pans.

Today I will support my wellness by getting back to my yoga practice, spend some time in the kitchen making healthy eats, and make out my grocery list for the upcoming week.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

I will take time to play music, spend creative time in the kitchen, and take Gary OUT on a date tonight!

Yoga for me today. Maybe a little guitar if I have time.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Today I will enhance my wellness with self-forgiveness for continuing to try to cram too much into every day, resulting in scatteredness and the feeling that I've let others down; yet knowing that I am a work in progress and am loved and perfectly placed exactly where I need to be at any given moment. Just having typed this is a big relief!

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Today I am letting go and going with the flow.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

I have kept my smile and my inner peace today...mostly, lol! Keeping the eating clean and not giving in to unhealthy eating.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Today my family challenges will go smoother and my wellness will be enhanced by focusing on nature and making what I can of the present moment. <3

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Today I will keep an attitude of gratitude and do some things that make my heart sing; music will be involved!

I hope to get some time outside today.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Grateful to have had a strong month, which fortifies me to keep it up. It is wonderful to not have caved in to comfort eating during some recent stressful family situations and conversations. It is still hard for me to not be able to fit everything that I want to do into every day... work in progress!

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.