JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

User Competition: Weekly Weight Loss - Results 07/03/2021

Time Out (Alex) πŸ’‹

This thread is for discussion about the user competition: Weekly Weight Loss - Results 07/03/2021 - which runs from 06/26/2021 through 07/03/2021.

Time Out (Alex) πŸ’‹ Replied:

What's everyone's goal this week?

My goal is 3 lbs.

I unfortunately gained 2 lbs because it's that time of the month again. Didn't I just complain about this? I feel like it's always here. 2 lbs is actually not that much of a gain, usually I have on average 3lbs. However, I will stick with the 2!

I would like to have these two pounds gone by the end of the week and then have an actual 1 lbs loss! That's my goal.

Lynβ€οΈπŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’œ Replied:

I am aiming for 3 again.

Daisy Replied:

I'd like to lose 2lbs or more. I seem to have about 5 days in a row with exact same weight then I drop a lb or sometimes two. Sometimes I get disheartened.

Lynβ€οΈπŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’œ Replied:

I feel ya Daisy. I tend to have a week of losing then a week where I'm stuck. I guess as long as I stop having those weeks where I gain I'll eventually get to where I want to be.

Daisy Replied:

That's very true Lyn

ThulzπŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ Replied:

I want to lose 5lbs. I need to catch up...

@Alex Yup! It feels just like the other day we were lamenting about this and guess what? Mine is also due tomorrow

ThulzπŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ Replied:

You guys here have been doing very well week on week. Inspiring!

@Thulz, I do remember us both complaining!

Just stay at it ladies and they do come off, even if it's slow.

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.