JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

User Competition: Weekly Weight Loss - Results 07/31/2021

Time Out (Alex) πŸ’‹

This thread is for discussion about the user competition: Weekly Weight Loss - Results 07/31/2021 - which runs from 07/24/2021 through 07/31/2021.

ThulzπŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ Replied:

Lol last week I said my goal was 6lbs and damn (is this a swear word??) well near gained it.
One should really be specific,eh

So I'll just say if it's possible to gain it then it's possible to lose it Lol.
Goal is to lose 6 lbs for the last week of July

Lynβ€οΈπŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’œ Replied:

I had a good week last week, hoping to do the same again this week.

Time Out (Alex) πŸ’‹ Replied:

I gained .4 oz, which is a miracle, because I got my period on Saturday! I've lost the .04 oz and I'm back to what I was. I'm hoping for a 3 lbs loss this week, but I will be very happy with 2 lbs loss.

@Thulz, notice how I keep saying loss, I want to make sure I'm specific!

@Lyn! Yeah, you go girl!

Yup you guys are doing great - I love to see it
I was just checking out the Year to Date competition and both of you and Daisy made some serious strides.
This is proof that keeping up in these weekly challenges makes a difference in the long run

Don't worry imma catch up soon

These weekly challenges are great for me, they help me keep my head in the game. Even on my off weeks they help me.

OMG OMG you guys!!! 6lbs lost on the dot as of this morning!!
So it really was possible afterall!!

Ok now to maintain it until Saturday - considering my period is starting today
It's Possible. It's DOABLE.

Yeah Thulz! You go girl! You can maintain, you got this.

I really like the yearly competition, monthly and weekly, because it gives you a real picture. Some weeks are good others are bad, and the month will show. But then you look at the big picture the yearly and you can say, oh I'm doing pretty good, or I need to work harder. So I really enjoy them all, and it's really for me knowing the numbers not a competition. I feel like we are a team, just supporting each other reach goals! Love you guys!

Yay Thulz! Woo hoo!!!
And I agree, Alex, it is not a competition, just a friendly reminder of what I am doing. All the different comps really help me out, just like you said, it gives me the big picture of what is going on. And when I look and someone has lost, say 6 pounds and I have lost .6...I'm happy for both of us! I love seeing you guys doing well, it helps me just as much as anything.

Thank you my friends

When I said I will catch up I also didn't mean it in a competing way.
These competitions serve me in the same way as well and I'm actually very inspired when I see people do well because if I'm not it shows me that it's possible

And I looooove doing these with you

I've never felt like you guys were trying to be competitive in these. I always feel like you are cheering me on and are there for me no matter where I am in my journey. And there's nothing wrong with us wanting to do good!

Whoa!! Officially closing this week at 6.6! Sooo excited

Good job Thulz! Awesome work!

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.