JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

User Competition: Weekly Weight Loss - Results 08/28/2021

Thulz🔥🔥🔥

This thread is for discussion about the user competition: Weekly Weight Loss - Results 08/28/2021 - which runs from 08/21/2021 through 08/28/2021.

Thulz🔥🔥🔥 Replied:

My goal this week is to lose 4 lbs so that I can get below 330lbs. This is critical
I lost 7.1 lbs last week and on the back of that my goal this week might be a stretch but I will not sit here and argue for my limitations

What are your goals this week?

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

I'm aiming for 3 to 5 pounds this week. Starting to feel like maybe I'm coming out of my slump.

Thulz🔥🔥🔥 Replied:

Let's do it!
We can make the Rest of August, the Best of August. Then the past won't matter

Time Out (Alex) 💋 Replied:

I've been at the same weight. I actually gained 2 lbs from my period and now I'm just sitting. Up 1lb, down 1 lbs. I'm not that concerned, it's been a tough week with sleep and I haven't been putting in the steps I usually do, so I kind of expected this.

Thulz🔥🔥🔥 Replied:

Nothing like a visit from Aunt Flo to muck things up. I also started mine (Alex we are definitely in sync) on Wednesday.
I haven't gained but I've only lost 0.9 of the 4 I was going for.
I still want to get below 330 by month end but we'll see...

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.