JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

User Competition: TryTo Remember, A Wellness September!

Jeanne- CE!

This thread is for discussion about the user competition: TryTo Remember, A Wellness September! - which runs from 09/01/2021 through 09/30/2021.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Can you believe that a new month is almost here? But with that also comes new energy, new ideas, and new beginnings. What will you keep? What needs a tweak?

I will keep my eating plan which I love and works for me. This next thing is so stupid, but I almost feel smug and like I'm getting away with something when I power past the time I said I would go to bed on weeknights...ridiculous, and I will prioritize that! I have also begun and will continue to implement a specific weekly plan for intentional exercise. I will practice being as kind, understanding, forgiving, and loving to myself as I am to other people and furfam!

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

I am in much need of the excitement that comes with a fresh start. I have had an off month, to say the least. I will get back to what I know works for me and make my health and self care a priority.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

I will support my wellness goals today with yoga, some random ma'am time, and getting to bed early.

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

Wellness today will come in the form of mindfulness.

Anna Replied:

I am taking today to help set my next 30 days up for success. I have blogged, looked at my eating plan and ate better today.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Today will be sWELL with p.t. stretching and moving, along with upper body work.

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

Wellness today will be re-starting my physical therapy exercises in addition to my yoga.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Being body aware today, fending off a twinge of vertigo.

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

Wellness today will be drinks with friends, which I am actually looking forward to instead of my usual sense of dread. It's nice and cool out, should be a good time!

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Today's wellness boost will come in the form of my preparing a meal and enjoying an evening in our home with dear long time friends whom we've barely seen since the pandemic.

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

Wellness today will be starting up my meditation practice again.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Yoga today.

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

Wellness today will be making lists of all the things I need to take care of this week and preparing food so I have healthy stuff to grab since it will be a busy one.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Today's wellness focus is on yoga and home time/date night with the hubs.

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

Wellness today is in the form of listening to music.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Today's wellness attention is reserved for kitchen time, p.t. and upper body work.

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

Wellness today will be in the form of exercise even though I know I'm not going to feel like it.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

I will support my wellness with dedicated accountability time, and BEing.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Today will be sWELL by including yoga and music practice (resuming after August healing focus).

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

Wellness today will be in the form of ending the work portion of the day earlier than the past two days.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Today is pretty pedi day with BFFgirl Di after work!

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

Wellness today will be in the form of wine. LOL

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Lyn!

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

I will add to my wellness today through p.t. and upper body workout, music practice, and late lunch and movie with Gary at Di's house.

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

Wellness today will be in the form of carving out a little me time.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

I will enhance wellness today by learning more about some personalized Ayurvedic offerings from my yoga studio, exploring options for day trips/quick getaways.

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

Wellness today will come in the form of hair up, sunglasses on, jeep top down, fresh air in my lungs, sunshine on my skin, music in my ears.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Today's wellness boost will be time with the hubs this evening.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Today's wellness will be in a peaceful time dedicated to accountability.

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

Wellness today will be in the form of organization.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Wellness focus today is stocking up on healthy stuff, and a zoom meeting with Ayruveda Katherine, who is working on her doctorate on the subject and teaching me a few things.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Today's wellness assist will be in my appointment with Tim, and unstructured evening time.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

End of work week chill time with late lunch and a movie with the hubs and the best girl.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Today I get to see chofam Erica aka Hairica at the salon for a little hair care.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Today my wellness will be honored through music practice and yoga.

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

Wellness today will be in the form of simple down time. No agenda, nothing hanging over my head, just relaxing.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

I will support wellness today with music, p.t., and upper body work.

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

Wellness today will be in the form of yoga and meditation.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Yoga, music, and creative kitchen time will be sWELL today!

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

Wellness today will be in the form of organizational therapy.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Today's wellness will be multiplied through fellowship and accountability time.

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

Wellness today will be in the form of lighting up my fireplace for the first time of the season!

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Today's wellness will be on date night hosted by me; hopefully involving getting out on bikes!

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

Wellness today will come in the form of exercise after a several day break.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Today's wellness bonus will be kicking off the weekend with late lunch and movie time with Gary and Di.

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

Wellness today has been in the form of out with the old, in with the new. (closet cleaning, but that doesn't sound as fun)

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Today's wellness will be in outdoor time with chofam Erica and fam for her son's baseball games.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Today I will make time and space for yoga and music for just the wellness boost that I need today.

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

Today's wellness will be in the form of snuggling in my chair with a couple new magazines.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Today will be sWELL with date night planned by Gary.

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

Wellness today will be in the form of organization.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Wellness will pour over me in accountability time this afternoon and evening.

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

Wellness today will be spending time out in the yard.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Today I will contribute to my wellness cause with yoga and music.

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

Wellness today will be in the form of making my house feel cozy for the upcoming colder season.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Today I get the rare treat of mixing and mingling with some of my singer buddies in an informal home gathering.

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.