JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

User Competition: 'tis The Season To Live Wellness!

Jeanne- CE!

This thread is for discussion about the user competition: 'tis The Season To Live Wellness! - which runs from 12/01/2021 through 12/31/2021.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

This thread should pair nicely with the other ideas here that will help us get to the new year in wellness style! What's your plan?

Mine is to maintain a healthy goal weight range by keeping the eating clean, enjoying the heck out of the special treats-- in moderation, allowing for stillness and alone time, and keeping the stretching and moving regimen. In a nutshell, Living, Loving, and Laughing!

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

I'm starting a 100 days plan today. My six targets are...follow a WFPB diet 90% of the time, drink 60 oz. of water daily, workout for 30 minutes at least 5 days a week, meditate at least 5 minutes a day and read 10 pages of something a day. It's a soft version of 75 Hard.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

My plan is very specific as well, and has been tweaked several times over the years. With the help of a self-care planner, I track water, walking, planking, yoga, weights/exercise ball, physical therapy, and meditation; and am in an awareness phase of being grateful for what there IS room for rather than being disappointed over what gets squeezed out when life happens. I am consciously adding in more BEing in the form of healing baths and sitting still with a cup of tea in my hand and a cat on my lap.

Today I will live wellness through dedicated accountability time this afternoon and evening.

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

Today I will live wellness through some much needed zen Lyn time.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Today I will live wellness through my appointment with Dr. Tim and coffee after.

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

Today's wellness will be mentally preparing myself for a business Christmas party I don't want to attend.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Today I will live wellness through after work down time with BFFgirl Di and more decorating.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Today I will live wellness by taking time out for my people: a pretty pedi with Di, decorating with Gary, and dinner and an evening with long-time dear friends in their home.

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

Wellness today is in the form of cozy jammies and a puzzle.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Today I will live wellness through the healing vibes of music: singing in church this morning and hosting a rehearsal for our Mobile Music Ministry-- our first in two years.

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

Wellness today will be on my yoga mat.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Today I will live wellness by dedicating the evening to a cozy date night.

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

Today's wellness is sponsored by my s.i.l. getting back her cancer scans and learning that all three places it has shrunk!

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

I will live wellness today through accountability and fellowship.

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

Today's wellness is increasing the variety of whole foods in my diet.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Today I will live wellness by stretching and moving, and practicing vocal and instrumental music.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Today I will live wellness by planning and prepping healthy eats.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Today I will live wellness by spending quality time with the hubs and my best girl.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Today's wellness will be in the form of a healthy holiday random ma'am day.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Today I will live wellness by enjoying special worth-it treats in moderation.

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

Today I will live wellness by taking a day to rest.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Yesterday I lived wellness by spending the evening with the hubs and taking in some holiday lights, and today I will live wellness with the help of Dr. Tim's nutrition counsel and chiropractic adjustment.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Today I will live wellness through Emmaus accountability time.

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

Wellness today will be in the form of extra stretching.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Today's wellness will be lived through stretching and moving, and music making.

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

Wellness today will take place on the yoga mat.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Today's wellness is sponsored by Chofam Christmas with all of the planned trimmings and treats, in joyful moderation.

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

Wellness (self preservation) today will be in the form of wine.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Today I will live wellness through music: rehearsing, singing, playing, and listening.

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

Wellness today will be in the form of not leaving the house.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Today I will live wellness through music outreach: singing in church, and this afternoon singing a lessons and carols service with the Mobile Music Ministry at an assisted care facility.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Today's wellness will be in baking and decorating cookies with chofam Erica and fam, all the sweeter after having missed out last year.

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

Wellness tonight will be a long bubble bath.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

I will live wellness this afternoon and evening through dedicated accountability/retreat time, that will include streaming a Blue Christmas service.

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

Wellness today is an early bed time.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Today I will live wellness by spending a quiet day at home that includes yoga and music practice.

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

Today I will live wellness by taking time to prepare healthy food for the busy days ahead.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Today I will live wellness by making time to practice music, stretch, and move no matter what.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Today I will live wellness by being present in all the magical and musical moments.

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

Wellness today is enjoying time with my kids.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Today's wellness is a casual day of randomness and rest at home.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Today's wellness is having deep peace to draw from.

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

Today's wellness is doing nothing and loving it.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

I will live wellness today through stretching and meditation before I hit the road.

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

Wellness today will happen on the yoga mat.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Today I will live wellness by jumping back in with both feet to the home wellness routine.

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

Wellness today will be getting ready for our trip.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

I will live wellness today by going to my dermatologist to have her check out something that is concerning me.

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

Sending positive vibes, Jeanne. Wellness today for me will be a bundled up walk in Boulder.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Today I will live wellness by checking in with Dr. Tim.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Today I will live wellness through self-care before heading over to Di's to ring in a clean new year.

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

Wellness today is in the form of gratitude.

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.