JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

User Competition: December #FinishStrong Weight Loss

Thulz ❤️

This thread is for discussion about the user competition: December #FinishStrong Weight Loss - which runs from 12/01/2021 through 12/31/2021.

Thulz ❤️ Replied:

The temptation to write the year off now is strong to me.

How awesome would it be to start 2022 having either lost a little or even maintained in December?
That's my goal for December... to not be any worse off at the end than I am now and logging with this competition will help keep myself in check.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

What a great idea to not write off the rest of the year!

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

I'm in!

Phyllis Replied:

It has always been tempting for me to write off December.
How awesome it will be to start even or with a loss on January 1. I'm for that!

Thulz ❤️ Replied:

Alright. Let's do it!
Let's share on this thread where we can how we are doing along the way so that we actually stay on top of our #FinishStrong goal

I'm reminded of the saying: It's not what we do between Christmas and New Year that derails us...it's what we do between New Year and Christmas

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Great saying and so true, Thulz!

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

I'm ready to get down to business.

Sandy Replied:

Agreed!

Phyllis Replied:

Yesterday was an entire day eating out and traveling so my weight ticked up today.
I'm wondering, since I weigh every day, if I should stay in the group since each day will probably be different.
Does any one else weigh every day?

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

I weigh every day. And I have had a solid three days on track and somehow managed a gain this morning. Yeah, my weight is all over the place, I'm just looking for that downward trend instead of bouncing around in the same 10 pounds.

Phyllis Replied:

Thanks Lyn.
I'm looking for the downward trend also. I've been up and down that same 5 pounds too long.

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.