JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

User Competition: Wellness For You In '22!

Jeanne- CE!

This thread is for discussion about the user competition: Wellness For You In '22! - which runs from 01/01/2022 through 01/31/2022.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Wellness is a lot of things, not just weight! Even as a "Maintaineer," I have some days that feel like I lived wellness, and some not so much.

My eat-clean plan still works for me, and I know what all I need to do in the areas of rest, hydration, stretching and moving, and things that make my heart sing. I will improve my wellness by focusing on the rhythm of each day, as opposed to always reaching for balance and missing, thus setting myself up for failure in trying to do the impossible: getting everything done on my "to do" list. Specifically, I will only DO what is actually reasonable within what each day brings in order to prioritize BEing. This allows me to make progress, as the recovering perfectionist that I am. I went deep on this one, but it's honestly where I am right now.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

I will live well today by setting the tone for the day, month, and year with an upward gaze. I will enjoy extended random relaxed time, doing whatever whenever.

Anna Replied:

Happy New Years! I will live today by making my seconds count when important and let them free when time needs to flow. I am constantly learning about myself. I am learning what I have to offer myself and others and what I need to do for myself and others. We are on a journey of self-discovery but we need to be listening to the movie (our life) when its on. Its so hard to silence the noise around us sometimes. I am going to keep trying to try. I think that the act of trying is not equal to doing but if I give up trying... perhaps I will never succeed. Here is to another year of trying to try.

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

I will honor myself today by having no junk food on our 15+ hour drive.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Wellness today will be making the wellness and BEing things a priority by doing them first.

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

Wellness today will be starting a 30 day yoga challenge.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Today I will give quality time to date night with Gary.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Today I will limit the adulting to writing my Compassion children, and allowing unscheduled time for whatever pops up-- in order to prioritize music practice and yoga.

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

Today I will take down my outside Christmas stuff. May not sound like wellness but usually I have everything down well before the 1st and it is driving me insane knowing it's out there. This is for my mental health. lol

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Today I will be a homebody, checking in later with ayruveda Katherine for a little wellness-tweaking zoom meeting.

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

Wellness today will be prepping for a winter storm.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Today's wellness is in home randomness and limited adulting.

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

Wellness today was yoga even when I didn't feel like it. I'm so glad I did it.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Today's wellness will be spending down time with the hubs and my best girl.

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

Wellness today will be putting my feet up and resting.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Today I will stretch and move BEFORE getting swallowed up by the to-do list; not coming naturally, but I will do it anyway.

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

Today I got swallowed up by the to-do list but tonight I am spending valuable time with the hubs and this is my wellness for the day!

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Today is reserved for only relaxation and randomness from mid-afternoon on!

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

My wellness act for the day will be making some elderberry syrup. I feel a touch of something coming on and I hope to get ahead of it.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Today's BEing is sponsored by an appointment with chofam "Hairica" and a coffee date with travel bud Susie.

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

Wellness today will be organizing in my craft room.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Today's wellness and reasonable expectations will take place in the kitchen: planning, prepping, and first baby step in decluttering the pantry.

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

Wellness today will be rest and home made vegetable soup.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

I love home made vegetable soup!

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

Luckily I already had it made.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Today time and space are reserved for a relaxed and vessel-filling accountability afternoon and evening.

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

More rest on the wellness agenda today.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

I will honor my wellness by topping off a busy DOing day with a relaxed BEing evening.

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

Wellness today is resting and binge watching a random show I had never heard of until yesterday.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Today's DOing will be interrupted by a fun late lunch with Adriana (beloved vocal coach who is moving), Susie, and Kim (long-time trio quartet buddies) at True Food Kitchen (healthy food, huge patio). Lots of Love and laughs!

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Today I get my clarinet out of tune-up jail and will test drive it until my lips fall off.

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

Wellness today will be making healthy food.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

I will dedicate quality time to stretching and moving, indoors and outdoors.

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

Wellness today will be snuggles with the doggos.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Today will be sWELL because G and I are off work and will explore outdoors for a couple hours this afternoon.

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

Wellness today will be listening to an audiobook while cleaning.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Today I will make room for BEing by designating afternoon/evening time for accountability and R&R with BFFgirl Di.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

I am adding to my wellness today by making time for yoga and music practice.

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

Wellness today has been vegging out and working a puzzle. Time to get up and moving!

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

More yoga and more music are the BEing ticket today. Random goofing off on a chilly evening goes without saying, except I just said it.

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

Yoga will be my big item wellness ticket of the day.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

I will balance the busy with a chill break with Di this afternoon and some random coziness at home this evening.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Lots of home time today will help to fill my vessel.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Today I will spend some quality time on something I love: perusing recipes and planning menus.

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

Soft blanket, a fire, hot tea and snuggles with doggos will be my wellness for the day.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Today's DOing will end with BEing with the hubs for date night tonight.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Today I have set aside time for a check-in and adjustment with Dr. Tim after work.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Today's wellness includes accountability time and the R&R that is part of it.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Super excited that Arts District Chorale is trying to rise from the ashes after two years, and our first rehearsal is tonight!

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Today it will be sWELL to get together with some dear friends, after having postponed our holiday time with them due to illness.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Today I will BE joyful to spend a major chunk of the day celebrating with my former assistant and his many friends/fam/fans at his wedding and reception.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

I will BE sure to stretch, move, and mindfully breathe today.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Have already done dawn walk, and will top off today's BEing with Gary time this evening.

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.