JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

User Competition: January 2022 percentage loss

Sandy

This thread is for discussion about the user competition: January 2022 percentage loss - which runs from 01/01/2022 through 01/31/2022.

Sandy Replied:

Just an FYI... I will be putting my weight from today on January 1. It's not cheating--- it's being real. I am starting today because my program starts on a Wednesday. That means in my head I am going to be saying.... don't lose too much until January 1 or you won't get credit for it. I know myself too well. If I get to put today's weight on January 1, I will really work hard the 29, 30, 31. So... I may get credit for another pound????? Hope you'll be joining me!

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

It helps to know ourselves and to be true to that! It's all about the wellness, so I always say whatever works for each individual.

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

Hey, whatever works! I brought my scale with me on my trip to help keep myself accountable. LOL

Sandy Replied:

I didn't need to worry about it... I was right back up after New Year's Eve eating/drinking. So... I started all over again yesterday! Now to get busy for the hard work. I did well yesterday... one day down 364 to go! LOL

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

We've got this!

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.