JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

User Competition: LOVEly February Wellness!

Jeanne- CE!

This thread is for discussion about the user competition: LOVEly February Wellness! - which runs from 02/01/2022 through 02/28/2022.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

A green dot for me in Maintenance is about my healthy mind set when it comes to what and how much I eat. I've had days of mindless overconsumption of a healthy choice-- which is not a green dot; and days of planned treats or feasts in moderation that are green dots.

LOVE-ing myself in wellness this month will be about the BE and how I am treating myself with LOVE-ing kindness.

Concrete goals for the month are tweaking and re-writing things that have been hanging over my head for a while: my personal mission statement, my petsitting list, and my packing list.

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

One of my goals for February is to track my weight and dot's every day. I get bad about not tracking my weight when it is the same as the day before and then before I know it I'm just not tracking it at all. And the dots, I have such a hard time remembering them! My other goal, of course, is to loose a bunch of weight. LOL

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Today's LOVE is spending late afternoon on accountability and R&R.

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

Today I will myself with some dedicated down time in a day full of to-do's.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Today's LOVE is in music: listening and practicing.

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

Today I will my skin with some good lotion and maybe even a face mask.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

I will LOVE myself with online exploration of how I will up my yoga game, and actually do yoga not just plan it lol.

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

Today's is cozying up in front of the fireplace and watching the little neighbor boy play in the snow.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

I will LOVE myself today by taking the time to tweak my mission statement.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Today I will add LOVE to the home front by putting out a few valentine decorations.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

With a nod to Maya Angelou, I will sing, not because I have something to say, but because I have a song.

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

Wait a minute, I see that my post disappeared from yesterday on this thread too. Hmmm.

Today's will be really focusing on a plan for the rest of the month.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Today's BEing will be with Gary, who is planning tonight's date night.

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

Today's was an extra arm workout. We'll see how I feel about it tomorrow when I can't move my arms...

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Today's healthy LOVE is checking in with Dr. Tim for adjustment and nutrition assessment.

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

Today's is hot tea and a good book.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Wellness TLC today is in this afternoon/evening's R&R and accountability time.

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

Today's will be starting to plan what my garden will be like at this new house.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Tonight I get to rehearse with my chorale peeps!

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Today I will sing some more; this time with singin' sistahs Susie and Kim in a farewell coaching session gift from Adriana before she moves to PA.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

I will treat myself to lovingkindness today with a double pretty pedi appointment with BFFgirl Di.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Today my vessel will be filled from one last local visit with precious vocal coach and friend Adriana, before her move on Wednesday.

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

Today's will be making myself a batch of healthy chili. (trying to force myself into action here)

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

After work I will get outdoors with my sweetie, and order from one of our favorite mom & pop restaurants.

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

Today's will be buying only whole foods and nothing processed. If I don't have it, I can't eat it. LOL

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

BEing today will be after work with dedicated time for R&R and accountability.

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

Today's will be proper hydration. Ugh.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Today's BEing is date night, planned by me.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Heartsinging alert: sectional rehearsal tonight with great folks who are also great singers.

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

Today's is homemade tomato soup and watching the snow come down.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Today I am off work, and get to BE random ma'am, unstructured and flowing.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

I LOVE myself enough to spend time in the kitchen today: planning, prepping, and making healthy grab-and-go fast food.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Today I will enjoy unhurried time BEing home and going with the flow.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Today I am hanging out with BFFgirl Di, to plan our summer hiking va-ca and goof around.

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

Today's will be a little time outside while it's still in the 60's.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Happy to get to sing and be enveloped in live music vibes with friends at chorale rehearsal tonight.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Today's BEing will be in the R&R and accountability time planned for later today.

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

Today's will be enjoying some new herbal tea.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

I will honor my wellness today by using some of my ice day bonus day for yoga, with extra TLC for my cold cranky-creaky neck and shoulders.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

This evening will BE a joyful reunion at our house over dinner with dear friends whom we haven't seen in years but have relocated from Chicago to our area. They're on board with clean eating (which they would have gotten from me anyway, lol!)

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

I've been enjoying BEing at home this weekend, and will get outside today.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

End of another month already! I did accomplish my concrete goals of rewriting/updating my mission statement, petsitting list, and packing list, which sound like a cinch but are complicated in my world.

Today I will treat Gary to a date, which will be sWELL!

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

Today's will be coming up with a more specific plan for March.

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.