JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

User Competition: Forward MARCH to Wellness!

Jeanne- CE!

This thread is for discussion about the user competition: Forward MARCH to Wellness! - which runs from 03/01/2022 through 03/31/2022.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Everyone is welcome; feel free to sign up officially or just check in from time to time. To me this is not a competition with anyone, just enjoying the wellness journey with fun folks.

My plan is to stick with the eat-clean plan, and to also be in a mindful rotation of all of my other wellness checkpoints: exercise; sleep/down time; and the chef time, outdoor time, and music time that makes my heart sing. Concrete goals will center around decluttering, starting with the pantry.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Today's wellness will be boosted in R&R/accountability time.

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

Today's wellness will be starting the day with green tea.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Today I will BE well with a lots of quiet time this evening.

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

Today I will take a walk with my husband.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Today my heart will sing with actual singing -- first with my singin' sistahs Susie and Kim, and later with chorale rehearsal. I can't NOT sing!

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Tonight I will BE with the hubs and BFFgirl Di to kick off Gary's BirthMONTH festivities.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Today I will allow music to minister.

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

Tonight I will stay home instead of going out. One night a weekend is plenty, they can go on their own. LOL.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Today's wellness boost will be in stretching and moving.

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

Today's wellness will be yoga before the day gets crazy.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Today I get to make a properly engineered recording with trio gals Susie and Kim; a beautiful song that we will also do live in a couple weeks.

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

Today's wellness will be cooking something equally healthy and yummy.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Today I will make a Whole Foods run and plan some healthy menus.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Today I have carved out time and space for R&R and accountability.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

It will be sWELL to check in with Dr. Tim today.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Loving the energy of the week off ahead; starting this afternoon with chill time with Di, and Gary joining in for dinner after.

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

Today's wellness will be a long bubble bath and a book.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Seeing chofam "Hairica" for a fresh cut will enhance my wellness today. Ultimate glamour goal: to not look like the guy on the Quaker oats box.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

I will raise the vibration level today by gettting into some singing and clarinet practice.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Today my mind and spirit will be refreshed through our weekly planned R&R and accountability time.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Today I should have time for a nice rotation of several wellness checkpoints.

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

Today's wellness will be getting outside for a while.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Gary took today off, and we're headed out to a state park for a half-day trip.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Some clean cooking today, which I find meditative.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Enjoying clean eating from yesterday's planning and prepping, along with down time with Gary and BFFgirl Di.

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

Today's wellness will be catching up on tv that I never have time to watch. Wellness may be a stretch on this one but I'm sick and it's going to feel good so I'm counting it.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

This morning I will get a nice dose of heartsinging by rehearsing trio music with Susie and Kim for three services tomorrow.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

I get to sing music offerings with trio lovelies Susie and Kim all morning.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Date night by Gary will balance out the wellness today.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Today's wellness will be enhanced with creative clean eating kitchen time.

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

Today's wellness will simply be enjoying that I can smell again.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Today will be sWELL with R&R and accountability/prayer time after work and into the evening.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Today I will carve out a little time for some cobweb-clearing music practice all by myself.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

I will spend quality time with my birthday boy hubs and my BFFgirl.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

More Chef Jeanne therapy today, preparing the BirthMONTH feast for Gary.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Looking forward to the healing balm of seasonal music vibes and hearing singer buddy Wendell in his chamber ensemble.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

I will enjoy sunny warmth today.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

My wellness will sparkle with a random evening at home that involves heartsinging instead of a bunch of adulting.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

I will BE well this day by dedicating time late afternoon and evening to R&R and accountability.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Lots of positive interaction with wonderful people will add to the wellness today.

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.