JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

User Competition: Weekly Weight Loss - Results 04/30/2022

Time Out (Alex) 💋

This thread is for discussion about the user competition: Weekly Weight Loss - Results 04/30/2022 - which runs from 04/23/2022 through 04/30/2022.

Time Out (Alex) 💋 Replied:

Please, I need to lose 1 lbs. I'm not asking for a lot.

I for some unexplained reason gained 4 lbs last week. I wish I could say I ate something really good, but I didn't.

I think I might be a little stressed and not sleeping enough. Really going to work on some meditation this week and catching up on sleep. Goal 7 hrs each night.

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

Stress does that to me. I was up 3 pounds at one point last week, I'm sure mostly stress related. And sleep, when I'm stressed I don't sleep and I know these two things are so important.

I'm aiming for a 2 pound loss this week. Which I guess is really 3 since I had a 1 pound jump the first day. Most of that is back off this morning though so hopefully tomorrow I head into losing territory.

Ok, I'm losing the weird weight I gained last week. So technically I haven't lost anything, however I'm just happy it's at least going back.

I've been working on the stress Lyn! Really, really trying here!

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

I'm finally on the board!

I had a loss this week, however I'm actually the same weight as I was before I gained this weird weight, so I technically didn't lose. However, new week, and I will lose this week!

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

My loss was actually close to triple what is on the board because of my weird gain. I'm just happy to be moving in the right direction again!

I agree Lyn! Moving in the right direction is good!

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.