JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

User Competition: May - Daily Pedometer Steps Goal

Time Out (Alex) 💋

This thread is for discussion about the user competition: May - Daily Pedometer Steps Goal - which runs from 05/01/2022 through 05/31/2022.

Time Out (Alex) 💋 Replied:

This competition is meant for you to set a goal in May of the daily average steps you want.

Make sure to set a realistic goal to make sure you can meet it every day. Let's tell each other that goal. There are no losers in this competition, everyone is a winner for setting a goal and trying to achieve it. If you have a medical reason and your number is lower, that's ok, that's why it's called goals.

Lets all try to achieve our daily goal.

Mine is 11,000 avg. daily steps.

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

Mine will be 9,000 average daily steps. I try for 10 but I know we will be doing a lot of traveling in May. The kind where you're sitting in a car all day, not the kind where you're roaming through a city. LOL. My biggest thing will be remembering to track them!

Great goal Lyn!

That's going to be my problem too, tracking! I figure, if I'm tracking my food, I can track my steps!

Don't forget to log your daily steps!

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.