JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

User Competition: Intentional Exercise Days

Sandy

This thread is for discussion about the user competition: Intentional Exercise Days - which runs from 07/02/2022 through 07/31/2022.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Arm exercises day 8 of 21

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Arm exercises day 9 of 21

Sandy Replied:

Way to go Jeanne! You're almost halfway there!

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

@Sandy, 10 minutes can really make a difference!

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Arm exercises day 10 of 21

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Arm exercises day 11 of 21

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Arm exercises day 12 of 21

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Arm exercises day 13 of 21 I finally fit it in right after my morning walk, which had been my plan all along; it only took 13 days to do this once!

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Arm exercises day 14 of 21

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Arm exercises day 15 of 21

Sandy Replied:

Look at Diane go! She is leading with intentional exercise every day. I know Jeanne is doing it as well and not recording it on the competition. Good for you two. I'm doing well on minutes but realize that in summer, every day doesn't work for me. It just keeps me honest... I shoot for it.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Way to go! Every little bit helps!

Arm exercises day 16 of 21

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Arm exercises day 17 of 21

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Arm exercises day 18 of 21

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Arm exercises day 19 of 21

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

I've obviously not been exercising. There are some days where I did but just didn't record it. I will try to finish out the month well.

Sandy Replied:

Lyn... you're exercising with all that work at your mom's house. I wouldn't worry about this until you have that done. Jeanne... you inspired me. I added a 10 minute arm workout to my routine today. I don't like how my arms look so it's a good thing to work on. I will try to do it about 3 times a week.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Arm exercises day 20 of 21

It has helped being accountable for this. I think there's only so much I can do for my arms (as I see them as having the tone of a water balloon lol!), but there is definitely room for improvement. I am going to keep the 10 minute arm workouts in my routine.

The 10 minute idea has helped get me unstuck with the decluttering as well. With decluttering, I am literally ok if I just get rid of one tiny thing. It will add up with repetition.

Thank you Sandy!

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

yoga

Sandy Replied:

Like minds! I did the same yesterday. I pulled a box out of the closet and spent 10 minutes sorting through it. I bet Lyn could limit her sorting to 10 minutes... but she has a huge job she is trying to get done.

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

I wish! But if I limited it to 10 minutes a day it would literally never get done. LOL But I'm not dealing with normal clutter here. Heading out for another long day. I doubt I will be doing any yoga today.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Arm exercises day 21 of 21, and done!

All the best to everyone for finishing out the month strong!

Sandy Replied:

Congratulations Jeanne on finishing your arm exercise goal. Ten minutes a day can make a difference... and just knowing you did it is great for your mental health and confidence!

Sandy Replied:

Diane has shot way ahead! Good for you! I have not been as dedicated as I should be but I'm doing things a little differently this month. Daily exercise can really make a change in your life!

Diane Replied:

I shot ahead but did nothing yesterday. I was so tired but I will try my best to do something today.

Sandy Replied:

It's okay to have those days Diane! We're heading to the end of the month. Remember... progress not perfection!

Diane Replied:

I have done well this week but not so much on the exercise front. If I don't get with it... it will not be a recordable day.

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.