JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

User Competition: Intentional Exercise Daily

Sandy

This thread is for discussion about the user competition: Intentional Exercise Daily - which runs from 10/01/2022 through 10/31/2022.

Sandy Replied:

I'm starting this competition again because it is key to my success. You have to go to the exercise tab and report your exercise... even walking... for it to count on this competition. I find that even 10 minutes of exercise each day gets me moving, helps with my metabolism and doess make a difference! Join me!

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

I'm in!

Trina Replied:

I am going to use this as a starting point me too. Maybe just what I needed.

Sandy Replied:

Today is day one! Let's do this! If nothing else just get up and walk around your house for ten minutes. On "lazy days" I do that!

Thulz ❤️ Replied:

I'm in!

Sandy Replied:

So how is everyone doing on getting intentional exercise every day? I am not looking for perfect... but I am looking for progress. I am meeting my weekly exercise goal. As I listen to them talk about what exercise can do to prevent cancer and keep us strong and healthy, I am even more determined to meet this goal.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

I have to stretch and move in order to feel good. When I don't stretch and move, I don't feel as good. Simple as that.

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.