JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

User Competition: 5 Months Ending of 2022

Sue Ellen

This thread is for discussion about the user competition: 5 Months Ending of 2022 - which runs from 08/01/2022 through 12/31/2022.

Sue Ellen Replied:

Ok so we have 5 months to 2023. How will we finish? How many green dots for losses can we get from now till then? I have to lose now that I've reaped what I sowed with eating ice cream. Anyone with me for this challenge? I have one person. How about others?

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

I am notoriously bad at recording my dots. But I am with you all the way! Trying to finish out the year better than when I started it. Not sure I will remember to track, but I'm here with you.

Sandy Replied:

I don't do my green dots in the same way as most of you, so I won't be participating but I'm cheering you on!!!

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

I'm always around, just not always officially signed up. Wellness for the win!

Sue Ellen Replied:

Ok ladies, I understand all your comments and not joining me with this. Hope all of you meet the goals you have set for yourselves. I have done fairly well thus far. Onward we all go! !

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

Just so you know, I'm tracking my green dot days for each day I've stayed on plan, not only the days I actually see a loss.

Sue Ellen Replied:

That's a good idea too, Lyn

Sue Ellen Replied:

Ok, I am finally on my way. So far losing. May my journey continue on.

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

I've not been tracking. I had about a 4 day run of very not green days but have been back on track. I also, shockingly, gained during my 4 day off track streak. Lost some of it this morning, working on the rest!

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

I'm with you all, marching forward; stay strong and well!

Sue Ellen Replied:

Wow, went to a Fair and the next day when weighing in had a small loss. Yup a LOSS!
That shows me I CAN do this if I really try and want to.

Sue Ellen Replied:

OK- so how is everyone doing? Getting down to the wire for 2022. Anyone have any encouraging
words to share. Hope all is well.

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.