JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

User Competition: % of weight lost in 2021

Sandy

This thread is for discussion about the user competition: % of weight lost in 2021 - which runs from 01/01/2023 through 12/31/2023.

Sandy Replied:

Because we all start at different places, this is a percentage weight loss tracker for 2023. It helps motivate you to keep trying even if you are only losing a pound a month! The trick is to make sure that you are weighing weekly so that you can see your progress. Here's to being a loser in 2023!

Francesca Replied:

Here I am Sandy!
I'm abroad for a little vacation with family, I will be back next week and will start fresh with you!

Sandy Replied:

I don't know how to change this to 2023.... how do you edit the title?

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

I think the only way to do it is to deletel it and restart it but once somebody else joins you can't even delete it. You also can't back date it so probably just leave it.

Sandy Replied:

Thanks Lyn. I guess I will just live with it. We all know it's for this year.

Thulz ❤️ Replied:

* Thulz popping in from nowhere* LOL!

Seeing that everyone on this competition is also on the one Lyn created for the year... why don't we just use that one?

Happy New Year everyone!

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.